Text Processing Pkg in ESIX?

Phil Hughes fyl at ssc.UUCP
Tue Jan 8 08:34:00 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan6.183738.14499 at isis.cs.du.edu>, dkessner at isis.cs.du.edu (David D. Kessner) writes:

> Yes.  ESIX does not include [nt]roff, tbl, pic, etc.  In fact, it does not
> even have man (and the on-line documents, of course).  When I asked ESIX
> tech support what to do, the reccomended Interactive's Documentors Workbench!
>
> If ANYONE knows where to get nroff for SysV plese tell me.

The best deal I have seen is DWB from Urban Applied Science
(201-242-7230).  About $200 for the whole deal with extensions and
an HP Laserjet or PostScript driver.  I have been running it on ESIX for
a year or more and it works fine.

--
Phil Hughes, SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549, Seattle, WA 98155  (206)FOR-UNIX
     uunet!pilchuck!ssc!fyl or attmail!ssc!fyl            (206)527-3385