Text Processing Pkg in ESIX?

David D. Kessner dkessner at isis.cs.du.edu
Mon Jan 7 05:37:38 AEST 1991

In article <1876 at fallst.UUCP> tkevans at fallst.UUCP (Tim Evans) writes:
>ESIX's glossy literature states that "Documentor's Workbench"
>is not included.  Just to be sure, does this mean that [nt]roff,
>tbl, pic, etc. is also not included?
>--
>UUCP:		{rutgers|ames|uunet}!mimsy!woodb!fallst!tkevans
>INTERNET:	tkevans%fallst at wb3ffv.ampr.org
>Tim Evans	2201 Brookhaven Ct, Fallston, MD 21047

Yes.  ESIX does not include [nt]roff, tbl, pic, etc.  In fact, it does not
even have man (and the on-line documents, of course).  When I asked ESIX
tech support what to do, the reccomended Interactive's Documentors Workbench!

If ANYONE knows where to get nroff for SysV plese tell me.  I have groff
but have not G++, GAS, LIBG++, etc working-- as groff requires these.  So
if you find nroff that only requires CC or GCC, please tell me.

David Kessner
kessner!david at csn,org