System V/386 groff distribution part 1 of 16

Daniel Davidson danield at pro-grouch.cts.com
Mon Jan 14 11:16:13 AEST 1991

In <20642 at netcom.UUCP> mauro at netcom.UUCP (Mauro DePalma) writes:
>>>Really.  My uunet newsfeed is usually about 100 KB per day.  Today it
>>>was over 1.1 MB.  I pay long distance + connect time for this group.
>> So far I received 3 mail messages which pretty much condemn my actions
>> and 7 which applaud them.
>Just so you don't get the insane idea that this is ok.
>THIS IS NOT THE APPROPRIATE GROUP FOR SUCH POSTINGS!

Agreed.

>If you are not able to Email to these requests, then keep it to yourself!

Or post them to the CORRECT group. You could always have posted it to
alt.binaries.

There are apropriate groups for this stuff, Please use them instead of
wasting our time by posting binaries ot a discusion group.

Daniel

UUCP: crash!pro-grouch!danield  ARPA: crash!pro-grouch!danield at nosc.mil
INET: danield at pro-grouch.cts.com    or    ddavidso at ucsd.edu