System V/386 groff distribution part 1 of 16

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.edu
Mon Jan 14 08:54:20 AEST 1991

In article <20642 at netcom.UUCP> mauro at netcom.UUCP (Mauro DePalma) writes:
= I know very well that it is expensive to receive news; I also cannot
= individually e-mail this distribution. There was a need for it judging
= from the number of articles posted asking for a 'working' groff

So why not post them to alt.sources???  Then people who need them get
them and others can avoid them.

Pete
--
Prof. Peter J. Holsberg      Mercer County Community College
Voice: 609-586-4800          Engineering Technology, Computers and Math