Esix + groff + g++

mhoffos at janus.mtroyal.ab.ca mhoffos at janus.mtroyal.ab.ca
Mon Jan 7 09:09:59 AEST 1991

Has anyone got G++ to work correctly under Esix?  If so, how?  To be frank, the
only reason I need g++ is to make groff.  If anyone has compiled groff under
Esix, can they make the various binaries available?  I just don't have the
disk space to attempt to recompile g++ at this time, and I won't have the space
until at least March. (I have a 150 Mb drive that has 15 Mb for DOS and all the
rest is for UNIX.  I have 35 MB of free space, but that isn't enough to
decompress gcc and g++, compile, install, etc).

Thanks,

Mike Hoffos