escape sequences for AT386

J. Keith Alston jka at radar0.larc.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 10 04:46:13 AEST 1991

  Hello,
     I am attempting to modify the AT386 termcap (and/or terminfo) file
     to include:
	  1)  the escape sequence for entering graphics mode.

	  2) the escape sequence for leaving graphics mode.

	  3) the ASCII equivalents for the following graphics
	     characters needed to draw a box:

		 upper left corner
		 lower left corner
		 upper right corner
		 lower right corner
		 horizontal lines
		 vertical lines

       Does anyone out there know what these codes are?
       Are these codes video board or video mode specific?
       I am running Informix on a Compaq 386/33 with ISC 2.2
       and an Orchid prodesigner with 512k ram. Also I have
       a NEC multisync XL monitor.
       any help would be appreciated. Thank you
				 Keith Alston jka at radar0.larc.nasa.gov
--
"In this world you must be OH so smart or OH so pleasant...I recommend pleasant"
                                                 Elwood P. Dowd