escape sequences for AT386

Bill Vermillion bill at bilver.uucp
Sat Jan 12 04:29:57 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan9.174613.10175 at news.larc.nasa.gov> jka at radar0.larc.nasa.gov (J. Keith Alston) writes:

>  Hello,
>     I am attempting to modify the AT386 termcap (and/or terminfo) file
>     to include:

I have found there appear to be some differences on the AT386
termcaps depeding on vendors.

But this works on Esix with an application package which need
these.

>	  1)  the escape sequence for entering graphics mode.
	ESC [ 12 m

>	  2) the escape sequence for leaving graphics mode.
	ESC [ 10 m

>	  3) the ASCII equivalents for the following graphics
>	     characters needed to draw a box:

>		 upper left corner
		332

>		 lower left corner
		300/Path

>		 upper right corner
		077   <- this was the one that didn't work as
			supplied.  It should have been in the octal
			300 range - maybe app problem, driver prob,
			??? - but this works on mine.

>		 lower right corner
		300

>		 horizontal lines