missing part of groff distribution

mhoffos at janus.mtroyal.ab.ca mhoffos at janus.mtroyal.ab.ca
Wed Jan 16 13:38:22 AEST 1991

In article <20921 at netcom.UUCP>, mauro at netcom.UUCP (Mauro DePalma) writes:

>   comp.unix.sysv386 ought to be augmented with groups dedicated to
>   the posting of System V/386 sources and binary distributions.

Here here! I agree with this. From the number of postings lately (mine to)
regarding GNU software (esp. g++ and groff), I think that perhaps a binaries
and sources group would be a nice addition.

I am now desperate.  Is there anyone out there with groff 0.6 or better
who has it working under Esix that can make it available via ftp? It would
be much appreciated.

Mike Hoffos
mhoffos at janus.mtroyal.ab.ca
(Mount Royal College is a community college in Calgary, Alberta)

Disclaimer:     Mount Royal College doesn't speak for me, and I *certainly*
                don't speak for it.