SCSI primary?

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.rn.com
Thu Jan 10 00:44:52 AEST 1991

jsmithso at aut.autelca.ascom.ch (Jim Smithson) writes:

>The BIOS in the 25Mhz and 33Mhz unit is made by AMI, I believe the version
>in the 33Mhz unit is a later release even though both chip sets have the
>same stickers attached.

Have you tried swapping the BIOS ROMS?

Are both mother boards set up the same (buss speeds, IO wait states, etc)

What is the ISC release?  The new release (2.21) corrects some problems
with lockups on fast machines - but I  don't know if it addresses any problems
with non-boots.

--
   Larry Snyder, NSTAR Public Access Unix 219-289-0282 (HST/PEP/V.32/v.42bis)
                        regional UUCP mapping coordinator