Unify/Accell for Interactive: need info

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Fri Jan 18 00:55:19 AEST 1991

In article <3261 at idea.sublink.org> lele at idea.sublink.org (Lele Gaifax as idea's SysAdm) writes:
>I need some info about the availability and the features of this product
>on the Interactive Unix 2.2.1, because I wasn't able to find any reference
>here. I need also the fax number of the Unify Corp.: I have only its

UNIFY/2000, UNIFY 5.0, and thier respective version of ACCELL are
available for Interactive UNIX (we have ACCELL/SQL+UNIFY/2000 and
ACCELL/IDS+UNIFY 4.0).  Contact numbers are:

	(800) 24UNIFY (in US)
	(503) 635-6265 (outside US)
	(503) 635-2367 (FAX)

--
Conor P. Cahill            (703)430-9247        Virtual Technologies, Inc.
                                                Sterling, VA 22170