***WANTED*** A used (cheap) version Unix for a 386

Robert L Metcalf NV1A RLM at MAINE.BITNET
Tue Jan 1 01:46:42 AEST 1991

Has anyone upgraded to a new version of Unix and put the old
version on a dusty shelf somewhere?   I am looking
for a used/inexpensive copy of some flavor of Unix thatwill
run on a 386 clone.  I don't care if it isn't the latest and greatest
version out there - I just want something to learn with.  The only
thing that would really be nice to have with it is X, but I could
get along without it.

Thanks!
Robert
RLM at Maine.CAPS.Maine.edu