does anyone have a working dialT1000.c?

Warren Tucker wht at n4hgf.Mt-Park.GA.US
Fri Jan 18 19:16:54 AEST 1991

djm at eng.umd.edu (David J. MacKenzie) writes:
>The dialTBIT that comes with SCO *nix doesn't work with the less-fancy
>T1000.  I tried to make a dialT1000.c out of dialTBIT.c, but ended up
>with uugetty fighting for the modem. Does anyone have a working
>dialT1000.c?

ECU 3 recently posted to comp.sources.misc has a 'dialgT1000'
program in its gendial subdirectory.  Use it like you would
a 'dialT1000' except is is generally 'more robust' than any
of the standard offerings.  -- and ya get a fair comprehensive
comm program to boot :-).