Pcomm / A ProComm lookalike

Chin Fang fangchin at portia.Stanford.EDU
Wed Jan 30 05:55:37 AEST 1991

After I posted a response to Rich's question regarding comm programs,  I got
a message from Jean-Pierre, the nice fellow I mentioned in my last posting.

I was informed that xcmalt is still being modified and once it is polished
enough it will be posted on the net.  Meanwhile, if you would like to test
it, please contact Jean-Pierre at the following address:

Jean-Pierre Radley
jpr at jpradley.jpr.com
CIS: 72160,1341

Of course, there are commerical products available like ProYam too which is
mentioned in many UNIX/386 vendors third party product catalogs like SCO's.

Regards,

Chin Fang
Mechanical Engineering Department
Stanford University
fangchin at portia.stanford.edu

ps. I tried to reply several people asking me about xcmalt but all my
    replys bounced.  Sorry for using everyone's bandwidth