Trouble with tar Sun -> ESIX

Christopher Dow dow at presto.ig.com
Tue Jan 8 16:42:09 AEST 1991

	I can't seem to get (Esix) tar to extract archives created on
a Sun.  I tried tar xvbf 20 /dev/rmt/c0s0 and get "tar: blocksize = 0"
to stdout instead of the files in the directory I want.  It extracts
archives createdon my Esix system just fine, however.  I have a
Wangtek 5099 and an Everex ev833 controller.  Please email responses.

Chris Dow                             IntelliGenetics
Software Engineer                     700 East El Camino Real
icbmnet: 37 22' 39" N, 122 3' 32" W   Mountain View, Ca. 94040
dow at presto.ig.com                     (415) 962-7320