David Wong, tried to mail to you...bounced several times

Robert Terry terry at tcville.HAC.COM
Tue Jan 15 10:21:44 AEST 1991

This message is for David Wong. Everyone else please skip this message...
sorry to waste the message on this group.

David,

I've tried to reply your message about the Interactive X installation problem
that you may have. First thing is to check to be sure that you have the
Drive.o in /etc/conf/pack.d/xw directory. If you don't have it, you're out
of luck. Perhaps time to upgrade your X window software from Interactive.
Otherwise, you should have the modified xw file in /etc/conf/sdevice.d
directory. It should looks like this:

xw	Y	1	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

Rebuild the kernel and good luck!

						Robert Terry

Hughes Aircraft Company           (try this 1st) email: terry at mwms.hac.com
Information System                               email: terry at tcville.hac.com
PO Box 902, E50/A224                             fax: 213-616-0962
El Segundo, CA 90245   			"Who wants my opinions anyway?"