EMAIL Access to DELL Computer Support groups(corrected post)

Steve Blair sblair at upurbmw.dell.com
Tue Jan 15 09:32:23 AEST 1991

[last post had wrong phone number, this one has right one. Cancel]
[for previous post has been made to this message...sblair]

Many folks have tried(some successfully) to get email into DELL
regarding our UNIX support. For the record, there are 2
(two) support email addresses that are *officially* supported,
and read by many folks in our UNIX division here at DELL.

**If you have *DOS* questions, these are not these for DOS**

They are as follows:
____________________

support at uudell.dell.com:
________________________

This list gateways into the UNIX support staffs, as well as being read by some UNIX developers. Anyone who reads this is compentent, and capable to answer your questions submitted *electronically*.

info at uudell.dell.com:
This list gateways in a manner somewhat like "support" but also has Sales and  Marketing read these from time to time also. Information requests, as well as general "info" can be gathered from these lists.

It is DELL's longstanding, publicly stated tradition to support **ALL**of our customers, be they DOS, or UNIX. We have an 800-624-9896 phone number for those who wish to discuss issues with us in real time.

Hope this helps, and regards,

Steve Blair		DELL UNIX DIVISION
Domain: sblair at upurbmw.dell.com
Uucp:cs.utexas.edu!uudell!upurbmw!sblair
"No matter where I go, Karl Malden is there to get me"