GCC and G++?

Tin "Man" Le tin at smsc.sony.com
Wed Jan 30 04:28:55 AEST 1991

In article <7106 at crash.cts.com> jca at pnet01.cts.com (John C. Archambeau) writes:
>Does anyone know of an archive where the executables for GCC and G++ are
>available for anonymous ftp and/or anonymous UUCP?  I really don't want to
>pull down GCC unless I have to since it's so huge.
>
>     // JCA

  If you haven't found a place by now, here is one.  I run a PUB *NIX
  node in northern Cal, SF Bay, call szebra.  I have many of the GNU
  and X binaries for ISC 386/ix v2.0.2 on it ('cause that's what I am
  using ;>).

  Access Info:

   Anon UUCP
   szebra
   1-408-739-1520
   PEP Telebit 19.2K
   Login: nuucp
   Password: nuucp

   GNU files are in /usr2/xbbs/bbs/gnu
   X files are in /usr2/xbbs/bbs/x
   *NIX utils are in /usr2/xbbs/bbs/unix

   The directory listing are contain in a file named files.bbs,
   located in each directory above.

-- Tin

--
. Tin Le                    Work Internet: tin at smsc.Sony.COM
. Work: (408) 944-4157      Home Internet: tin at szebra.uu.net