Need Recommendation: noninterlace video board

tai tai at turbo.ism.isc.com
Fri Jan 4 12:48:20 AEST 1991

In article <1102 at applix.com> scotte at applix.UUCP (Scott Evernden) writes:
>In article <25 at bluemoon.UUCP> grant at bluemoon.UUCP (Grant DeLorean) writes:
><rob at xyzoom.info.com (Rob Lingelbach) writes:
><
><>Does anyone have experience with a particular noninterlace monitor in
><>the 1000$ range (Seiko CM1450 maybe)?
><
>< For use with X in 1024x768 mode you will want more than a 14 inch monitor.
><A 16 inch is minimal, and larger is desirable. This will probably run your
><cost up over the $1000 you mentioned, but if you value your eyesight
><it is worth it.
>
>Access Computer Technologies is advertising the Nanao 9070U 16"
>(non-interlaced, low radiation) for $999 in Computer Shopper now.
>It's been my experience tho, that places like this boost the price
>when you call.  We'll see..
>
>-scott

 DMC Computer in Longbeach Ca. is selling Nanao 9070U for $960.
 It's a great monitor. It has white, amber or color for text mode.
 We have used alot of this monitor here at ISC with STB PowerGraphic
 VGA board. Also, it works great with our X11 ver 1.2 plus we support
 256 colors in 1024x768 non-interlaced mode. Try it I think it's the
 best deal in town...

 -Tai Tran