Need Recommendation: noninterlace video board

Checkpoint Technologies ckp at grebyn.com
Tue Jan 1 03:27:36 AEST 1991

In this vein, does anyone know of a vendor with an X11 server for the
Hercules Graphics Station card?  I'm trying to assemble my personal Unix
workstation, and have identified the hardware I want (33MHz 386, NEC 4D
monitor, HGSC, Adaptec SCSI, etc) and I need to assemble the software as
well.  Thanks.
--
First comes the logo: C H E C K P O I N T  T E C H N O L O G I E S      / /
                                                                    \\ / /