SoundBlaster Driver

Brian Smith brians at eecs.cs.pdx.edu
Thu Jun 6 04:36:50 AEST 1991

For those insterested, I just posted a driver for the Soundblaster for
SysV386.  It supports sample recording and playback using DMA, and it
supports the FM music chips.  It does not support the C/MS chips, nor
does it support the "midi" interface.  I don't have the equipment to
test either.  It works on ISC 2.2 and up, and it *should* work with
ESIX and other SysV 3.2 variants.

It was posted in comp.sources.misc, because I've heard of many problems
with comp.sources.unix and Rich Salz.  He has a *long* queue, and I needed
to post this before I get my new job and sign the "everything you write
is ours" clause.

Brian

| #include <std/disclaim.h>             | Inet: brians at cs.pdx.edu            |
| #include <human/errors.h>             | UUCP: tektronix!pdxgate!brians     |
| Behold the warranty.. the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.|