X386 on SVR4

Steve Kotsopoulos steve at ecf.toronto.edu
Tue Jun 25 06:22:28 AEST 1991

The install.sh script appears to be set up for ISC.
It tests for a couple packages that I am not familiar with
(Kernel Configuration and separate streams package).

What changes are neccessary to install the binary version on AT&T SVR4?
Can/should I use the consem driver from X11R3? Any other tips?

Steve Kotsopoulos                   mail:   steve at ecf.utoronto.ca
Systems Analyst                     bitnet: steve at ecf.UTORONTO.BITNET
Engineering Computing Facility      uucp:   uunet!utai!ecf!steve
University of Toronto               phone:  (416) 978-5898