SCO ODT Newsgroup

Tim Ruckle timr at sco.COM
Fri Jun 7 10:19:24 AEST 1991

In article <426 at alchemy.UUCP> bbs at alchemy.UUCP (BBS Administration) writes:
} Our company has finally purchased SCO ODT and I was wondering if there was
} a USENET newsgroup (or some kind of mailing list that I can subscribe to)
} which is dedicated to ODT exclusively. Forgive me if this has been discussed
} to death or gets asked every couple days. ODT is so vastly different from
} SCO Xenix with all the networking and other tools that come with it that I
} forsee myself wanting to ask questions that perhaps would be inappropriate
} for a general purpose Unix newsgroup like this one (and others I know about).

There is the Usenet newsgroup biz.sco.opendesktop that was formed
recently.  It also has a companion bi-directionally gated mailing
list (scoodt at xenitec.on.ca) for those who can't get news or who
prefer to receive the information via email.

It's charter includes:

The SCO Open Desktop electronic mailing list and newsgroup is
intended to provide a communications vehicle for interested
parties to provide, request, submit, and exchange information
regarding the configuration, implementation, and use of SCO's
Open Desktop operating system and the various applications
and peripheral products which it supports.

-timr
--
Usenet: !{uunet,ucbvax!ucscc,decvax!microsof}!sco!timr, ...!mcsun!ukc!scol!timr
Internet: [MX handlers]  timr at sco.COM     [others]  timr%sco.COM at ucscc.UCSC.EDU