How to set three supplementary character codes (In English)

Kenji Okamoto okamoto at chigaku.souka.osakafu-u.ac.jp
Sat Jun 15 17:04:18 AEST 1991

Hi.

This is kenji from Japan who writes nothing other than questions.

In this time, the post is question, too. ^_^

When I set multi-language mode for Japanese on the SVR4 from Intel,
I know I should edit the files in /usr/lib/locale/japan.   So, I copied files
from those in /usr/lib/locale/C to /usr/lib/locale/japan.

On the other files than chrtbl_C, I can imagine what to do.  But I'm
wonder how I can define three character code sets in this file.
If anyone out there knows this, please let me know.
I hope I can do it for kanji by myself, if I know how to set more than
one code sets.

thanks in advance,

ken