ESIX Scsi installation.

Michael L. Gantz gantzm at gantz.bowlgreen.oh.us
Sat Jun 15 17:04:37 AEST 1991

Hi,

Has anyone out there gotten ESIX Sys V Rel 4.0 to install onto
a SCSI controller??  Specifically the Western Digital WD 7000-FASST?
I have the jumpers set at the default as shown in the book.  But
after I insert the third Esix disk I keep getting an error message:

        Warning: WHA: Job timeout for HA 0 tc 0 lu 0

Any help would be appreciated....
---

Michael L. Gantz         | gantzm at gantz.bowlgreen.oh.us
213 Napoleon Rd.         | osu-cis!bgsuvax!gantz!gantzm
Bowling Green, Oh 43402  | Mellon!  I had only to speak the Elvish word for
(419) 353-5029           | friend and the doors opened.  - J.R.R. Tolkien