SVR4.0 Release 3 + SLIP

Robert Adams adams at trim.intel.com
Sat Jun 1 03:30:27 AEST 1991

In article <1142 at lewis.OZ>, steve at lewis.OZ (Steve Pattinson) writes:

|> 2.
|> SLIP was not supplied with SVR4.  I believe there is a version
|> available for FTP from "iabi.intel.com", does anyone have any experience
|> with this under Intel SVR4.0 V2.  We want to talk to a Pyramid.

Although I'm not an impartial source (I'm the one who supports
iabi.intel.com), I use the slip from there on an V.4.0.3 system with
no problems.  It was developed for V.4.0.2 origionally, though,
and it does work with that version.

Both a binary package (pkgadd format) and the sources are on iabi.

        -- Robert Adams         adams at littlei.intel.com
                                ...!uunet!littlei!adams