LAN Manager for SVR4

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.edu
Thu Jun 20 04:59:14 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun18.130804.48134 at cc.usu.edu> jrd at cc.usu.edu (Joe R. Doupnik) writes:
=	While I'd like to say that Lan Man over (nearly) anyone's SVR4 should
=work I would be very surprized if it did so. There are too many filenames and
=subtle differences. The only sure way of finding out is to arrange for a
=test.
=	Joe D.
=	(Running AT&T's Lan Man/X over their SVR4 with AT&T Ethernet boards,
=the only ones supported).

On an AT&T computer???  Are you using the 10BASE-T boards?

Pete
--
Prof. Peter J. Holsberg      Mercer County Community College
Voice: 609-586-4800          Engineering Technology, Computers and Math