Switching VTs on R4

Walter Mecky walter at mecky.UUCP
Wed Jun 26 03:26:46 AEST 1991

Switching VTs on SCO is rather easy: ALT F-Key. To do this so easy with
ISC, you have to use a little program posted here from time to time.

But I want to use the VTs with R4 (from Intel) too. According to the
manual I should use ALT SYSREQ F-Key. But this does not work. I know
from the News to use the command vtlmgr. But first I cannot find any
documenation for this command and don't always want its behaviour of
starting a shell on the VT (I sometimes want to do login).

My questions:
- Anybody knows of any manual pages of vtlmgr?
- How can I configure the startup behaviour of vtlmgr?
--
Walter Mecky	[ walter at mecky.uucp	or  ...uunet!unido!mecky!walter ]