GNU binaries for ODT

BBS Administration bbs at alchemy.UUCP
Tue Jun 11 03:59:57 AEST 1991

I've been having some problems with my ODT development system and thought
I'd try to get some GNU utilities working here. If there is a place that
has the GNU C compiler (and any other GNU programs) compiled for SCO ODT
that either allows anonymous FTP or UUCP (I have a Telebit) I would be
most appreciative.

Thanks in advance,

-- John

P.S. It should be noted that the SOURCE to these programs won't help as my
C compiler that came with ODT does not work. So, I need the BINARIES already
compiled to work in the ODT environment. Thanks!

John Donahue, Senior Partner | UUCP: ucrmath!alchemy!{bbs, gumby} | The Future
  Alchemy Software Designs   | INET: {bbs, gumby}@alchemy.UUCP    | Begins Now