isc x11

Louis Marco wrat at unisql.UUCP
Fri Jun 21 00:55:49 AEST 1991

	Ok, Ok, in the (too kind :-) words of someone from ISC (out of
the many someones who responded :-) I was a little confused about who
needed permissions where...  See, I never bothered with xhosts on the
suns, since of course they all *share* that stuff and it works by default.
When I got complaints about permissions on the 386, I fixated on the idea that
the problem was *on* the 386, when of course it was on the sun I was connecting
too (from?).

	Using xhost on the sun made the error go away.

	Thanks very much to everyone who responded.  I *had* RTFM, I just
didn't quite UNDERSTAND TFM...

				"sometimes the light's all shinin' on me,
				 other times I can barely see..."