Ported client NetWare for SCO Unix?

Rich Braun rbraun at spdcc.COM
Wed Jun 19 04:10:12 AEST 1991

I got all excited about Ported Client NetWare as shown in a vendor
catalog for a mere $295 a copy, as an alternative to bringing up NFS
on the Novell server, but was crushed to learn that it only runs under
VP/ix as sold by this particular vendor.

Is there a vendor who can sell a client version of NetWare for SCO
Unix (meaning one can mount Novell servers into the directory tree,
using a 'mount' command) as of this date?  I can also use an AIX/RS6000
version.

-rich