windows 3.0 under vp/ix with at&t unix

David Preston Dykes ccastdd at prism.gatech.EDU
Wed Jun 19 04:16:56 AEST 1991

Greetings-
	I have read conflicting reports on this so if one of ya'll could
straighten me out on this once and for all I'd really appreciate it.
	At work we are running vp/ix 3.0 under at&t sysv 3.2.  Under this
new version of vp/ix, ms windows barfs with the same error message that it did
under our older version of 2.1.  It dies with a "cannot emmulate instruction"
message as its last breath.  Any fixes?  I know that most vendors have patched
vp/ix to work with windows has at&t not yet done this or do I just not have
the latest version of vp/ix?
			-Thanks in Advance
			-Dave