fsck Recovery From Crashes

Bill Campbell bill at camco.Celestial.COM
Tue Jun 4 01:59:31 AEST 1991

This brings to mind a utility I've been meaning to write.  It
would run daily and make an index by inode number of each
filesystem to make it easier to figure out what was what in a
lost+found directory after a crash.

Before I reinvent another wheel, has anyone already done this?

Bill
--
INTERNET:  bill at Celestial.COM   Bill Campbell; Celestial Software
UUCP:   ...!thebes!camco!bill   6641 East Mercer Way