Gcc 1.39 and X386 1.1b (and xfig 2.0 p10)

Scott Evernden scotte at applix.com
Fri Jun 28 14:28:11 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun27.173040.3890 at mav.com> stu at mav.com writes:
>After bringing up Roell's X386 1.1b, using gcc 1.39 (standard distribution,
>not the stuff with direct support for COFF and gdb), I tried to get
>xfig up.  I grabbed the latest copy I could find, xfig 2.0 pl10 and
>it compiled first try without any problems.  However, upon running
>it, it would crash the server when I tried to draw any lines.

Oh fud.  You mean that bug is still in there?  I've been trying to get
my hands on 1.1b in the hopes that maybe that particular annoyance went
away.  I guess I don't need to try so hard now...

I've mentioned this problem here before, but hain't seen any followups.
Maybe Mr. Roell can take a look at this when he has a chance??

-scott