AT&T SysV4 R2.1 won't boot on Intel 302-20

Edward Betancourt ed at swift.UUCP
Fri Jun 21 01:25:14 AEST 1991

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. System configuration is an
Intel 302/20 with an 80MB Quantum IDE Drive, 4MB RAM, and a Paradise
VGA 16 video board. When trying to boot I get the 'Booting Unix System...'
message and when the memory information is supposed to appear the screen
simply blanks out and the system hangs. I've also tried booting on the
Intel 402 and 302/25 with the same results. I thought Intel OEM'ed these
beasties to AT&T. What gives? Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Ed

Edward Betancourt       |
CEC Corp., NY, NY       |  "It's a shame that the world isn't blind,
uucp: uunet!swift!ed    |   for they would appreciate the beauty of
CIS:  76537,1407        |   people that swarm around us"
FAX:  (212) 245-8245    |                                  Tamara Fall