ESIX 4.0 and Roell's X

David Hobbs dch2 at engr.uark.edu
Mon Jun 24 04:38:19 AEST 1991

Hey Esix folks, got a question for you.  I'm currently running ESIX 3.2.D
and have considered upgrading to 4.0.  However, the MAIN reason I have ESIX
in the first place is to use Roell's X with Open Look and XVIEW.  I'm working
on a master's thesis.  I'm doing development on my PC at home and then
uploading my XVIEW source to A SUN 390/490/SPARC 2 at school.  Question is:
Can I still use my binaries of X11R4 and Open Look with Esix 4.0?  If
anyone has done this, please let me know.  I know that Open Look is a
$200-300 option with Esix 4.0, and like most all college students, buying
that would mean no food for a few months!

Thanks in advance.

D. Hobbs