Xque Devices

bala at ohstpy.mps.ohio-state.edu bala at ohstpy.mps.ohio-state.edu
Mon Jun 3 13:51:55 AEST 1991

I have tried  to configure X386 to work on my system (AT386 clone running
AT&T V.3.2.1) and it seems I will have to use Xque devices.....
Problem : I dont have the mouse package ...
I am contemplating writing a streams module that would access a regular
serial mouse driver --- novice alert.  The Xque protocol does not seem to be
documented in the manuals.  Could someone point me to some documentation?
Any other suggestions welcome. Thanks in advance.
krishna