WANTED: GNU C, C++, etc for SCO UNIX SysV 3.2.2

Michael Squires mikes at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
Tue Jun 4 14:31:37 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun03.210159.21605 at ka3ovk> albers at ka3ovk.UUCP (Jon Albers) writes:

>I am looking for a complete COMPLIEABLE copy of the source code for the GNU

I'm interested in the same things, but can also provide space on at least
a uucp-acessible archive-site.   I already  have Roell's X386 server (with
the X11R4 distribution) available (no SCO binaries yet).

So, if anyone is interested, I can do the following:

(1)  ftp the sources for various FSF applications from the archives, and
     then either ftp or uucp the SCO patches and place them in the archive.

(2)  make available items for ftp on a request basis (the plan to put
     (sir-alan.UUCP fell through, victim of budget cuts).

(3)  Make the SCO patches available via a mail-based archive server.

uunet.uu.net seems to wipe the X386 stuff off pretty quickly; I assume
that they must have a space crunch.
--

Mike Squires (mikes at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu)     812 855 3974 (w) 812 333 6564 (h)
mikes at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu          546 N Park Ridge Rd., Bloomington, IN 47408