WANTED: GNU C, C++, etc for SCO UNIX SysV 3.2.2

Jon Albers albers at ka3ovk
Tue Jun 4 07:01:59 AEST 1991

I am looking for a complete COMPLIEABLE copy of the source code for the GNU
utilities (g- cc, c++, make, awk, grep, etc..) which are READY TO COMPILE
under SCO UNIX SysV/386 3.2.2.  I have made this request before, and have
gotten fragments of code, and diffs for versions of the code which I cannot
find, etc.  I have been able to get some of them working, but I really need
ALL of them in a READY TO GO package.  I am not a programmer, so patching
and porting code is not a strong point with me, so I am asking for HELP!

I know someone, somewhere out there must have this stuff working.  Please,
Please, PLEASE contact me if you do.  I am willing to call long distance
to uucp/download the stuff.

							Jon

--
| Jon Albers, IRS, Information Systems Management, Support and Installation.  |
| Office Symbols: ISM:S:S:SI   voice: (202/FTS)535-3729  Packet: KA3OVK at N4QQ  |