X386 question (shared libs or not)

P. Brouwer pb at idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl
Wed Jun 19 16:22:26 AEST 1991

In the FEATURES file one of the points mentioned is the support/use of shared
libs.
Looking into the at386.cf file a flag is set to YES for SYSV.4 only.
Is shared libs on V3.2 out of the question?

In the patch directory there is a file xview2.???? . It contains patches to a
directory ( xview2 ) in the mit tree. I don't have such a library in the mit
source tree. Should I have it and if so where can I obtain it.
( The last links done to the same dir in SetupLinks failed too, because of the
missing files )

In the README file a lib libdbm.a is mentioned. What kind of library is it and
where can I find the source for it.

--
#  Peter Brouwer,                | Philips Information Systems,                #
#  NET  : pb at idca.tds.philips.nl | Department P9000-i Building V2,             #