Can't access DOS driver c: on ESIX 5.3.2.D using SCSI Drive.

Jian Yuan Peng jypeng at netcom.COM
Sat Mar 23 18:01:02 AEST 1991

	I just installed a SCSI(MC1588) 668MB Micropolis drive with AD1542B
card on PC 386 box. The hardware configuration on CMOS was set to
NOT INSTALL.(AD1542B will get it.) I installed DOS4.01 and ESIX 5.3.2.D without
any problems. Then I found that I can access DOS driver A: and B: using mdir or
mcopy commands. I got error when I tried to use drive c:. The error message was
"Unknow physical format or not a DOS disk."  This error can be produced by
using driver A: but don't put diskette into driver.  Can any one tell me what
is wrong?  Thanks!

Oh! One more question: I got 100MB on harddisk not yet assigned to UNIX or DOS.
How can I assign this 100BM disk space into UNIX file systems(like mount it on
/user3)?
	Thanks again!

--
|		   A Midnight NewsReader		|