Can't access DOS driver c: on ESIX 5.3.2.D using SCSI Drive.

Scott E. Garfinkle seg at segpc.UUCP
Sun Mar 24 00:44:36 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar23.080102.3842 at netcom.COM> jypeng at netcom.COM (Jian Yuan Peng) writes:

>I got error when I tried to use drive c:. The error message was
>"Unknow physical format or not a DOS disk."
You don't say what version of DOS, or how large your DOS partition is.  If
the partition is > 32 mb, you're probably out of luck (with off the shelf
versions of mdir, etc.).  If the partition is <= 32 mb, you need a patch
from Esix.  Call them.

>Oh! One more question: I got 100MB on harddisk not yet assigned to UNIX or DOS.
>How can I assign this 100BM disk space into UNIX file systems(like mount it on
>/user3)?
You can't.

	-scott e. garfinkle