X386 1.1 tcp invalid parameter error

Kaleb Keithley kaleb at thyme.jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 12 03:28:48 AEST 1991

I finally got around to taking X386 home and installing it on my ESIX
system, and after struggling to find the STREAMS device driver, (on the
RFS disk, not the NSU disk as the doc says) I fired it up and got the
above error message.  We expire news here in three days, so I can't
rewind and see if this has already been covered.  The above error message
is from memory, so it may not be the exact correct message text.

Any thoughts?

aTdHvAaNnKcSe

Kaleb Keithley                        kaleb at thyme.jpl.nasa.gov

As of right now, I'm in charge here now...                  Alexander Haig.
Voodoo Economics, that's what it is, voodoo economics.      George Bush