How about a thread on UHC R4 Unix?

Seng-Poh Lee, Gen DataComm, +1 203 758-1811 lee at gdc.portal.com
Mon Mar 18 02:49:33 AEST 1991

I see a lot of discussion about Xenix 386, ESIX, Dell and Interactive Unix, but
nothing about UHC Unix R4. Doesn't anybody run this? It seems to be very
competitive in price and appears to have a lot of the goodies. If anyone out
there is running UHC and has some comments about it, how about starting a
thread?

-----
Seng-Poh Lee				Work:	lee at gdc.portal.com
Technology Center			...!uunet!portal!gdc!lee
General DataComm Ind. Inc.		Home:	lee%splee.uucp at hsi.com
					...!uunet!hsi!splee!lee