How about a thread on UHC R4 Unix? (Me too..)

Karl Bunch tts at ttank.ttank.com
Mon Mar 18 16:19:16 AEST 1991

In <7776 at gdc.portal.com> lee at gdc.portal.com (Seng-Poh Lee, Gen DataComm, +1 203 758-1811) writes:

>I see a lot of discussion about Xenix 386, ESIX, Dell and Interactive Unix, but
>nothing about UHC Unix R4. Doesn't anybody run this? It seems to be very
>competitive in price and appears to have a lot of the goodies. If anyone out
>there is running UHC and has some comments about it, how about starting a
>thread?

I agree.. So speak up you UHC users/admins.  If you're having so many
problems you're embarassed to admit to running it.. Well save us all a
lot of pain.. If it's working great.. Well.. Let us in on the fun! :-)

Karl
--
% Karl Bunch                            ||| UUCP: ..!uunet!zardoz!ttank!karl
% Think Tank Software                   ||| INTERNET: karl at ttank.com
% "...you'd be suprised how far a hug will go with Geordi, even Worf!" -- Riker