Mach from mt Xinu

Sean Eric Fagan sef at kithrup.COM
Mon Mar 4 20:21:22 AEST 1991

In article <3366 at sixhub.UUCP> davidsen at sixhub.UUCP (bill davidsen) writes:
>  Does [mach] really run V.3 applications, and which DOS emulator does it have?

No, and none.  At least as of yet.  Whether this will change is an
interesting question; it's not a terribly easy thing to do, and I suspect
MtXinu might rather wait to use mach3.0 instead of 2.5.

Of course, I could be wrong; but the people I've talked to about it said it
had no such capability (yet?).

sef at kithrup.COM  |  I had a bellyache at the time."