ESIX SVR4 prices

Ravinder Dhiman dhiman at motcid.UUCP
Wed Mar 27 09:31:16 AEST 1991

FYI:

I just talked to a salesman at ESIX and it looks like they may have
settled on their prices.  As I am only interested the cost for
an unlimited user development set, those are the only prices I
inquired about.

The cost for the above (includes ESIX's X11R4, on-line man pages,
etc....) is $895 with printed documentation and $595 without
printed documentation.  That w/o docs option sounds a lot better.

Disclaimer: This info is FYI only, no claims made with respect
to it's accuracy.  And while I'm at it, I do not speak
for my employer.

---
Ravi Dhiman
Motorola, Inc.
Cellular Infrastructure Group  M/S IL27-2232
Arlington Heights, IL 60004