Has anyone got SCO ODT sendmail to work

Ian McLeod ianm at biobris.biom.csiro.au
Wed Mar 27 09:52:43 AEST 1991

Giday,
	Has anyone got the standard issue SCOODT sendmail to work on
with the internet. I will be buggered If I can. I have been trying now
for a month and if its not one thing its another. I can mail out,
at the moment, but not recieve mail. The mail server will talk to other
machines but refuses to reconise users on the system.
	PLEASE, if you have could you send me details. Im having to use
a forign account for all correspondance.

Ian Mcleod    ianm at biobris.biom.csiro.au
CSIRO TCP     (I would like to use my machine one day)