Jumper settings for Seagate IDE products

Rob Healey rhealey at digibd.com
Thu Mar 21 13:40:29 AEST 1991

	^%&*%^&*% can't find those darn manuals...

	Anybody know what jumpers I need to set/not set to do the following
	with a Seagate ST07A/00A IDE controller and two Seagate IDE ST1102A
	drives:

	Setup up the controller and drives for two drives, 0 and 1, off
	of the same controller where the controller is acting like
	the first hard drive controller. I want to add the second drive
	but can't seem to find the jumper settings to let me do it.

		Thanks,

		-Rob