Need input on ESIX

Kevin W. Reed kreed at telesys.cts.com
Sat Mar 30 06:23:56 AEST 1991

I have written several applications under SCO Xenix 2.3.[23]. I
have a client that wants me to port them over to ESIX
System V R.3.2 and eventually to ESIX 4.0 when it is released.

I am looking for any comments other users of ESIX may have on
its operation, support and development system.

Not having any experience with ESIX, I want to know what I am
getting into before I proceed.

Please email your comments.  I will be more than glad to post
a summary to the net when I'm done compiling the information
that I get.

--
Kevin W. Reed      TeleSys Development Systems   San Diego, CA USA
{nosc,ucsd}!crash!telesys!kreed              kreed at telesys.cts.com
TeleSys-II BBS & Development System Primary Number +1 619 483 3890