IDE Drives with Interactive Unix SysV 3.2 2.02

Roland Eriksson rolande at kuling.UUCP
Tue Mar 5 14:43:52 AEST 1991

In article <767 at ghp.UUCP> randy at ghp.UUCP (Randy Steves) writes:
>Has anyone out there tried getting Interactive's sysV 3.2 ver 2.02 running
>using the IDE type drives and controllers on a 386 based machine?
>
>If you did did you have to do anything particular. I have heard that these
>drives do not work on interactive unix.

I have twice installed the above stated version of Interactive UNIX
on a generic 20MHz 386 machine with 4 Meg of RAM *and* 100 Meg of IDE
hard disk drive, no problems, no fixeses of any kind. Everyting worked
just fine.